Bray Motors LTD is committed to providing the best customer experience around. That commitment starts and ends with our employees. We are always looking to add and develop our team here at the dealership. Please send us a resume or give us a call. We will put you in touch with the correct person to speak with about our opportunities. Please rest assure that all the inquiries received are held in confidence. We would love for you to join our team!
Drop a line!
Auto Body Technician – Licensed JUNE 2023
Bray Motors is currently seeking to fill the role of Licensed Auto body Technician for our Collision Centre in Sundridge. The Auto Body Technician is responsible for diligently repairing and servicing customer vehicles to ensure both customer safety and satisfaction while contributing to overall departmental success. A key priority for a Technician is to instill brand loyalty and ensure a positive customer service experience.
The Technician has excellent communication skills and is able to listen and discern as well as execute all requirements in the repair process. The Technician can focus on the big-picture without missing any of the details and delivers results.
An Auto Body Technician upholds the dealerships’ standards and values so that the customer is fully satisfied through every interaction.
We offer competitive wage and a comprehensive benefit package, as well as all the advantages that come with living and working in a safe, friendly and caring community.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Be Detailed and Task-Oriented:
• Perform collision repairs
• Diagnose the source of any malfunctions and perform repair
• Examine vehicles to determine if additional safety or service work is required
• Provide written, prioritized quotes for necessary additional work
• Explain procedures and repairs directly to Manager
• Perform road tests
• Review and analyze actions regularly to determine how to better utilize time and plan more effectively
• Fully compliant with applicable laws and regulations
Commit to the Dealership Brand:
• Complete the training offered by the dealership
• Stay up-to-date on all training programs
• Possess a strong product knowledge
• Possess a strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
• Be knowledgeable about new features and updates
• Strong aptitude of technical/mechanical repairs
• Excellent time management skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an engaging and upbeat attitude
• Organized with strong attention to detail and the ability to document customer needs
• Able to work in a team environment
• Basic computer skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Strong product knowledge
• Valid 301B Autobody & Collision Repair certificate
• Valid Ontario Diver License in good standing
• 2+ years experience in a licensed auto body shop would be an asset
We offer a competitive salary based on experience.
Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $18-23 per hour based on experience
• Dental care
• Vision Care
• Extended health care
• Life insurance
• Dealership Sponsored Training
• 8 hour shift
• Monday to Friday
Work Location: Sundridge, ON
Please forward Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
We thank you in advance for you application, please not only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Bray Motors is an equal opportunity employer; should you require accommodation during the interview process, please be sure to indicate in your application.