IMPORTANT INFORMATION | COVID-19 SALES & SERVICE UPDATE
Dear Valued Bray Motors Customers;
Families are the heart of everything we do. We are a family run, community focused business. As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to create an impact on our lives and in our community, we want to share some steps we’ve taken to keep our customers and our staff safe and healthy. Understanding that things are constantly changing, we will be making daily adjustments to the way we do business here at Bray Motors to protect everyone’s safety and health.
We understand personal transportation is very important right now; we want to make it as easy as possible, and safe for you to have your vehicle serviced.
- for customers who prefer, we are offering to pick up and drop off vehicles requiring servicing from your home or office
- our staff has been directed to wear gloves while handling your vehicle
- vehicles will have seat covers and floor mats installed before a staff member enters
- the steering wheels will be disinfected before & after use
- all keys & fobs will be thoroughly disinfected
- we are currently not offering shuttle service due to close quarters and the protection of both customer and staff
At the dealership, we have staff members dedicated to disinfecting and cleaning frequently used surfaces.
Our sales team would be very happy to provide a walk around video of any of our vehicles. Browse our inventory, either online or in person on the lot. If you have any further interest in a vehicle, please contact the dealership and we can assist you in setting up an appointment.
Please check our website or Facebook for any updates or significant changes. Our intent is to be proactive and prevent the risk or spread of COVID-19, yet maintain the high level of service you have come to expect from Bray Motors Ltd.